Buy C E Ferulic SkinCeuticals Combination Antioxidant w/ L-Ascorbic Acid, Alpha Tocopherol, & Ferulic Acid, 30mL. How's everything?
Have a nice time i find C E Ferulic SkinCeuticals Combination Antioxidant w/ L-Ascorbic Acid, Alpha Tocopherol, & Ferulic Acid, 30mL You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ
LOVE THIS!!!!
I have used this CE Ferulic for several years and was out for about three months. WOW- what a difference it made. I ordered it through
Amazon and it is has really made a difference.
It is GREAT!
Good, but smells like bacon
I just started using this product, as I was trying to finish up everything else I had. I use this only in the morning for it's antioxidant claims. It goes on nicely over just-cleansed skin, however it smells like bacon which is a little off-putting. After this sinks in I follow it up with a moisturizer/SPF. So far I haven't seen any major results, but since I've just started using it I hope to soon.
Great Product
This is such a great product. After two weeks of use, my skin looks better with a more even skin tone. If feels softer and lines is my face seem to be less noticeable. I would recommend using this product before you reach 40 and regret not taking better care of your skin before the sun damage is noticeable but its not too late at 40 as I have discovered.
About C E Ferulic SkinCeuticals Combination Antioxidant w/ L-Ascorbic Acid, Alpha Tocopherol, & Ferulic Acid, 30mL detail
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1571 in Health and Beauty
- Size: 1 oz
- Brand: SkinCeuticals
- Model: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic 30 ml/ 1 fl Oz
- Ingredients: Main Ingredients: 0.5% ferulic acid, 15% C and 1% E Total Product Ingredients: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Alpha Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Dimensions: .6 pounds
Features
- Provides unprecedented anti-aging benefits and 8-times photoprotection
- Reduces sunburn cells up to 96%
- Cannot be washed or rubbed off after absorption
C E Ferulic SkinCeuticals Combination Antioxidant w/ L-Ascorbic Acid, Alpha Tocopherol, & Ferulic Acid, 30mL Description
This revolutionary new antioxidant combination delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against photoaging - neutralizing free radicals, helping build collagen, and providing unmatched antioxidant protection. Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off - excellent for use in conjunction with suncreens.
Source From Buy C E Ferulic SkinCeuticals
Have a great day everybody!
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment